Friday 17 May 2013

Uttaran


Schedule: 9 to 9.30 (Mon-Fri) on Colors Last Updated: 16-May-2013
Uttaran
Uttaran is an Indian soap opera that aired on 1 December 2008 at 10pm on Colors TV. In the month, the serial reaches among top 20 serials. Now Uttaran trp reaches 3.2 and stands 9th position in trp chart and 3rd position in Colors TV. This serial reaches 1000 episodes in 7 November 2012.Uttaran is also the toppest serial among others such as Balika Vadhu,Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2. This series is also dubbed in Tamil as Sindhu Bhairavi at 7pm on Raj TV and in Serbia as Odbacena at 5pm on Prva TV. This Series is 3rd longest running serial now.This is a story of Ichcha, born in the slums of a city but one who desires much more than what her destiny has in store for her. In the hope of giving her a better life, Ichcha’s mother joins a rich household as a maid. Ichcha befriends Tapasya (the daughter of the lady of the house), but soon learns the hard lesson that servants will never be considered as part of a family, no matter how much they sacrifice for them. However things change when Mahindra, suitor of Tapasya, falls in love with good natured Ichcha. Can she dare to expect him to stand up for her.

Uttaran 1st May

Thakur House:

Jogi shares with everyone how they went directly to the police as soon as they got the doubt. They dint got to know about anything yet. Tappu rues she should have listened to Mukku and goes berserk. Rathore tells Mukku to go to Tappu. She immediately goes to support her mom. Tappu continues don’t know where Meethi will be, how she will be. How that Vishnu would have treated her? Mukku tells her to calm down. She assures her that they will find her soon.
Tappu hugs Mukku while Divya comforts Damini. Rathore goes to Damini, I know this is a tough time for our whole family. This is an exam for us – about our trust. Tappu has just come back from the hospital. Iccha ji is no more with us and we have no clue about Meethi. But this isn’t the time to give up. I take the responsibility. I will find Meethi safe and sound back to us. I promise you. He looks at Tappu and promises her as well.

Uttaran tune starts playing as Damini lights the diya at Tulsi plant next to Iccha’s kalash. She thinks her whole life I have exerted myself to raise my daughter. Now when the old age has come, she doesn’t know where her granddaughter is. What should I do lord? Whatever pain you wish to give you can give it all to me. But keep all the troubles away from my Meethi’s life.

Aatishgarh Haveli:

Agarth asks his sister why she gave the task of killing Meethi to Akash. She could have told Nirbhay. He would have killed her by now and would have taken care of her dead body too. Maiyya replies it would have been a big mistake if she would have done that. Nirbhay asks for the reason.
She replies I had seen Meethi’s seed of love germinating in the heart of Akash. I saw that he wanted me to send her back to her home. If you would have killed Meethi then he would forever hold the grudge in his heart. He would think that they have snatched Meethi from him. If he kills her then the revenge will be done with. There wont be any question left in his mind then. After he kills her with his own hands, her son would remain her son only. He will never turn against them.
Nirbhay raises his doubt what if he doesn’t kill her then? I have seen him falling for that girl. What if his hands shiver while trying to kill Meethi?
Maiyya gets up in anger. I have kept him in my womb for 9 months. I have raised him with my blood and sweat, he wont cheat his mother. He has taken the vow of my blood – my blood’s.

Meethi looks at the wedding pic lovingly and keeps it in the bag with her rest of the stuff. Kajri knocks at her door. Meethi sweetly welcomes her in.
Kajri sees Meethi all ready with her luggage packed in her room. Meethi happily tells her that they are going home today. She will meet her mother, Anni, papa everyone. Kajri smiles. You know I can imagine how everyone would be surprised to see me. I am very excited to go back. I will have the yummy dal rice made by ma…yummy! its my favourite.
Kajri smiles. You look so happy just about going back home. But how come this plan……all of a sudden? Meethi replies Maiyya only said all of a sudden to Vishnu. So we are going today only.
Kajri thinks how come she allowed all of a sudden? There must be some reason. Hope Meethi isn’t in any kind of danger.
Meethi asks her what she is thinking. Kajri replies nothing. She should go and pack food for her. Meethi thanks her for all the love she has showered on her. I am happy to go but I will definitely miss you. Kajri tells her the same. She tells her to pack the pickle for her as she loves it. Both are emotional. Kajri leaves for the kitchen.

Pavitra tells Gomti how Maiyya sworn Akash to kill Meethi by cutting her hand. She has sworn him of her blood. Kajri who was heading to the kitchen overhears their convo. Gomti says she is stupid and happy that she is going to meet her mother. She is definitely going to meet her but doesn’t know where she will end up going. Ho gaya ram naam satya. Pavita laughs hearing this while Kajri is completely shocked.
Gomti spots Kajri standing at the door. She asks if she has started listening things from hiding. Kajri denies she hasn’t heard anything at all. She has just come to prepare food for Meethi and Akash. Pavitra laughs why not. She should prepare 56-bhog so that the one who is leaving doesn’t have any wishes left. They fall for her words and leave after telling her to mind her own business.
Kajri is shocked and is thinking is something wrong going to happen to Meethi? What should I do? Should I tell devar ji (Akash) about it? Should I tell them that they are trying to harm Meethi in some way?

Thakur House:

Damini is asking Jogi about Meethi’s whereabouts. She is worried for where Vishnu would have taken her. Hope she would be fine. Veer rings the bell. Mukku goes to open it. He asks about Tappu but then overhears Jogi’s convo with Damini.
He loses his cool and blames them. They should have told him. What were they waiting for? Rathore tries to reason out that the place they had gone to had no network coverage. Somehow they found a PCO and called up home only to find that Tappu has returned home. He also tells her to take care of the way he is speaking to an elder. Veer doesn’t calm down. He angrily tells them they were right to worry about Tappu. But they dint think about Meethi for one second how Meethi will be. You don’t have to worry about it. I will find my daughter. Jogi tries to calm him down. She is our daughter too. Tappu comes out and asks about the noises. Divya, Mukku tell her to go inside. Rathore too sweetly tells her that they are just talking. You don’t have to worry about it.
Veer taunts yes why you should be worried. I have lost my wife. My daughter is missing. Why should you worry? I will find my daughter. Veer leaves from there in a huff. Jogi follows him and Rathore follows both of them while Damini stands helpless.

-Break-

Jogi stops Veer right near the Tulsi plant. Rathore tells him you are making a mistake not because you are doubting me. But because you are speaking to Thakur sahab in a wrong manner. You are doubting the love and honesty of Thakur sahab.
Jogi asks him to calm down and think with a clear head. He too has lost a daughter. I dint even cry properly at her death and started looking for Meethi. I don’t know how to explain you. Meethi is my granddaughter too. I too am worried about her. Trust me. Now you, I and Rathore will find her together. But we have to be strong for that.
Veer apologizes to both of them for his outburst. I don’t know what happened to me. I lost my mind. Rathore assures him they understand what he is going through. Veer says I haven’t been able to think properly since Iccha passed away. I feel a gawky loneliness. I am fighting with myself. Now my soul aim to live is Meethi and her happiness. She shouldn’t be in any trouble. Jogi hugs a crying Veer and tries to console / calm him.

-Break-

Aatishgarh Haveli:

Akash is mending his jeep outside the haveli. Kajri comes to him with the pretext of giving the tiffin box for them. He tells her to keep it in the dashboard. She does so and offers to help him wash his hands.
She asks him how come they are leaving all of a sudden. Akash is taken aback. He looks away and says Maiyya has decided so they are going. Kajri looks at his face. But you don’t seem happy?
He manages to smile. I am happy. its just that they have to leave asap that’s why. He excuses himself and goes inside the haveli.
Kajri watches him going and thinks you are hiding something for sure. What is about to happen? Where is he taking Meethi? She prays to God to save Meethi. Episode ends on her worried face.

Uttaran 6th May

In the forest:

Akash asks should we go ahead now. She nods but then spots some flowers and goes to get them for herself. Akash calls after him but she keeps heading towards the flowers.
Maiyya’s words echo in his head. Who do you want alive – your mother or that Iccha’s daughter? Do not forget your destination. Send Meethi to her mother. He takes out the dagger and looks at it. He was staring at it undecided when he hears Meethi shouting in pain.

He keeps the knife back immediately and rushes to take care of her. He picks her up in his arms and takes her aside. She is hurt by a thorn. He looks at her in pain and takes out the thorn while she keeps crying out of pain. The song Saathiya from Singham starts playing in the background as Meethi looks at him. She realises that he looks more hurt than her. She smiles and is all lost looking at him caressing her wound.
She sweetly asks him if you would take care of me like this always then she is ready to walk on thorns for her whole life. Akash looks at her dumbstruck. The sad music from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam starts playing as he continues to look at her this way.

All of a sudden his evil spirit appears before him clapping and laughing satirically. This is right. Whom you came to kill you are saving her only? Wow! The good soul appears complimenting him that he is doing the right thing. He is walking on the right path now.
The evil one contradicts what about your mother? If you will think about Meethi and her love then what will happen to Maiyya. You know that only Meethi’s blood will give relief to her heart. Go and end this game right now. If you don’t kill Meethi then you will lose Maiyya.
The good soul points out that Meethi is innocent. You know you cant hurt her. She loves you and you love her too. She trusts you so much then how can you do this. The evil one prods him to pick up the knife and end Meethi’s life right away. But the good one tells him that he cant do it for he loves her so much.
Akash comes out of his dream as Meethi calls out to him. She says she isn’t hurt that much that he should shed tears from his eyes and start sweating too. Your princess is perfectly fine. She wipes his sweat while he wipes his tears away. He asks should we go now. She replies yes.

Aatishgarh haveli:

Kajri is worried sick for Meethi. She wonders how to save Meethi now. I don’t even know where they would have reached by now. She hears Pavitra and Gomti talking and goes to check the matter.
Pavitra has reconnected the phone. She asks Gomti to check if it is working or not. She replies affirmatively and they both go away from there. Seizing this opportunity Kajri carefully walks downstairs and dials Meethi’s number. The no. is out of coverage area.
She wonders how to inform her now. What would my brother-in-law do to her? Hope she isn’t in a big danger.

On the way from Aatishgarh:

Both Akash and Meethi are walking holding each other’s hand and looking at each other all the while.

Thakur House:

Rathore has flashback of Meethi’s wedding. How Mukku was trying to prove to everyone that she is right. This person isn’t Vishnu, he is a fraud. Tappu had slapped her because of all that.
Tappu wakes up all of a sudden calling for Meethi. Rathore goes to her in haste. He helps her get up.
He asks her if she saw a bad dream. She nods in yes. I don’t know where she would be now. Where that Vishnu would have taken her? I saw the same dream that Meethi is in some kind of trouble.
He replies if she will keep thinking the same day and night then it is obvious that she would see the same in her dream too. The doc has advised you not to take stress. She rues things would have different if she would have listened to Mukta back then.
He tells her not to live in the past of what ifs. You must not take stress / tension. The doc has told you to rest. He tries to get up from there but she holds his hand and makes him sit.
She says, Iccha has done so much for them. They owe her so much. She has done everything for our daughter that a mother father do together. Today Meethi is in trouble. I know you have promised me that you will find her but if something happens to her then I wont be able to live.
She bursts into tears and he hugs her tight. Don’t ever say that again. Nothing will happen to Meethi. I have promised you I will find her safe and sound.
On the other hand, Mukku is praying to God. Please take care of Meethi. Keep her safe.

In the forest:

Meethi says if you will stay with me all the time then I will get habitual to you. I wont be able to stay without you. No, I have already become habitual to you. He takes his hand off hers and tells her, see I left you alone. Now walk on your own.
She replies only on one condition. That you will keep an eye on me every minute and if I falter in any step then come and hold my hand ASAP. Promise? He puts her hand in his and she smiles.
She starts walking on her own. Now you follow me. Don’t forget to monitor my move. Suddenly, her dupatta gets stuck in some thorn and she gets busy in removing it.
Akash has flashback of Maiyya’s words. How she had sworn him of her blood. He takes out the dagger again. A chant starts playing in the background as he recalls the promise he had made to his mother as a child. Maiyya had said to him, if you are my son then you will take revenge from not only her (Iccha) but her whole family. Promise me. A young Akash promises her he will do it.

Akash looks determinedly at the dagger. Meethi asks if we should go now and turns to look at him. Just then he throws the dagger towards her. She ducks in time and looks at him completely shocked out of her wits. He stands there with tears in his eyes.

Police Station, Mumbai:

Veer and Jogi are in the police station. The inspector tells them that neither of them has switched on their mobile phones so they are unable to track their location. Veer is agry / miffed. When will you find her when her life gets ruined? Jogi tries to calm him down.
The inspector tells them that maybe they have changed their locations. We have our informers all over. Veer doesn’t buy his point and leaves telling him that he will now have to find Meethi on her own. Jogi tries to calm him but in vain. He rushes out after him.

In the forest:

Meethi looks at Akash disbelievingly. She stammers were you about to kill me just now? Akash stands shocked at one place.

-Break-

Meethi again asks him you wanted to kill me? He points out his finger towards something behind her. She turns to find a snake on the tree near her.
She speaks in shock snake? She runs up to him and hugs him tight. She cries I am sorry Vishnu. Please forgive me I am sorry. He too hugs her back. Meethi says I am a fool. How could I say so? How can I be such a fool to doubt the person who takes care of me every second every minute? He is my saviour. How can he kill me? She cups his face. It can never happen. I am sorry please forgive me Vishnu. She holds her ears for him.
He looks down then says you don’t have to seek an apology for this. She asks him if he forgave me right. He touches her cheek and she smiles. She says lets go then. She stops, turns and asks him why you were carrying a knife with you. He replies he knew they would have to pass by this dense forest so took it for protection only. She smiles you did the right thing. She holds his hand and both start walking again. She tells him to wait and goes to take the knife while he watches her doing so. She hands it back to him. It can help you to safeguard your princess again. Shall we go?

-Break-

She tells him that they have to go out of the forest before night. Now I wont leave your hand. We will walk together. He shows her a township / ghetto. They can take help from them. She agrees with him and they start walking towards the township.
They reach the place and find some people there (I think they are banjaras – The Banjara are a class of usually described as nomadic people from the Indian state of Rajasthan, North-West Gujarat, and Western Madhya Pradesh and Eastern Sindh province of pre-independence Pakistan. The word “Banjara” stands for forest or moorlands and “Chara” meaning ‘Movers’. The Banjara are sometimes called the Gypsies of India.)
Meethi looks around and finds everything (their attires, setup) to be very attractive and beautiful. One of the ladies walks up to them and asks them who they are. They tell her that their car has broken down and they have lost their way. They need to get out of the jungle.
The lady shows her a route via footpath that leads out of the jungle. Akash looks at it and thinks the road is in front of him but he is not able to realize his destination. What should I do – what Maiyya wants or what I want. He is not able to come out of this dilemma. God, now only you can help me in choosing the right path. Episode ends on his thoughtful face.

Uttaran 7th May

n the forest:

Meethi is looking excitedly around her. He asks her if they should go now. She tells him to wait for some time or in fact spend the night here only. I will sleep under the open sky looking at my beloved husband and stars. He reminds her that their car has broken down. The earliest they leave from here and reach the main road, the earliest they can get it repaired. She wants to reach Mumbai fast right. She nods. Both start walking holding each other’s hand.

Aatishgarh Haveli:

Agarth lights a lamp and puts it in front of Ekadashi. He asks her if she is too thinking what he is thinking. He (Akash) should have been back by now. She hopes he isn’t in any trouble / danger. He says I doubt your son’s heart has melted. What if he forgot his responsibility? She replies he wont. He asks why not. She says because he will have to choose one out of us and he cant love anyone more that me. He will come after killing Meethi only.
Agarth tells Ekadashi you know the truth dear but you are trying hard to deny it. Our son has fallen in love with Meethi. Maiyya replies he will have to choose one out of us and I know he cannot love anyone more than me. Agarth tells her that shukra graha (planet Venus) is going up and mangal graham (Mars) is going down. Today love will win over hate and anger. This is what the horoscope is showing. She cuts him in between. It cannot supersede my motherly love. He still isn’t sure of her words but doesn’t say anything.

Kajri lights the lamp in front of the shiva’s idol. She folds her hands in prayers and om hari om chant starts playing in the background. I know that both Meethi and Akash love each other from the depth of her heart. I have seen it with my own eyes. Please make love win this time. I just wish Akash wont be able to hurt Meethi in any way. I am worried sick about her. Hope nothing happens to her. Please save her. She has never thought ill of anyone then why would someone try to hurt her. She is so good. Please don’t hurt her ever in any way. She cries hard. The diya is about to blow off but she surrounds it by her hands just in time. She looks back at the idol and joins her hands in prayer.

In the forest:

The banjaras are singing and dancing. The ladies take Meethi away with them to dance. Akash looks at her all lost at the song rab ka shurana starts playing in the background. He starts walking towards her looking all lost at Meethi happily dancing along them. Some kids run up to him and drag him to dance along. Both are lost in each other.
They dance with banjaras in a circle. Akash recalls his wedding pheras. He pulls her to him and they start dancing romantically. He has flashback of his wedding rituals. He picks her up in his arms and starts taking rounds of the fire lit in the centre. All the banjaras clap for them. He puts her on ground. Meethi is all shy and happy too.
The same old lady tells them that they have taken 7 pheras unknowingly around the fire. Meethi smiles and Akash is speechless by the turn of the events. He recalls how he had promised that he will make her life hell everyone. You will have to pay for every pain that his mother has suffered for years. I promise I will give you pain only.
Meethi tells him I recall all my vows till date. I will fulfil all my promises that I have done to you. All your responsibilities will be mine from now. Your family will be mine from now. I will fulfil all my relations / commitments religiously.
Akash thinks I had made a joke of our marriage in the wedding. That time I was embroiled in to taking revenge but now there is no more hatred. There is only love. Today I promise you that I will protect you forever. She asks him what he had promised. Tell na.
He smiles I promise…in my heart. He cups her face. I promise you that from today onwards…
He is about to promise when the ladies take Meethi away. She goes while he continues with his promise. I will protect you. He has flashback of the pheras. I will never let you get hurt. He turns to look at the fire and the twadev lagnam chant breaks out in the background. He takes out the knife from his pocket. He is looking determinedly at the knife as if he has decided his path. Flashes of their wedding and the sweet romantic moments that they have spent together is shown. He throws the knife in the fire and smiles. The conch shell announces the beginning of the new chapter of their life.

-Break-

Aatishgarh Haveli:

Kajri refill the diya / lamp with oil. She recalls that Meethi had left her address and telephone number by her dressing table. She realises if not Meethi then she can inform her family members at least. They can do something to save her. Gomti appears behind her and watches her standing in front of the idol. She comes up to her and asks her the reason for being here at this hour. Then she taunts her if she is praying for a child. Who will do the kitchen workthen? Now there wont be any other daughter-in-law for you to help. She wont come back ever. She would have reached her mother by now. Go and do the work. Kajri controls her tears and agrees with her. She goes to the kitchen to do the work.

In the forest:

Akash wipes a tear out of the corner of his eye and smiles. He turns to look at a happy Meethi and goes to sit aside in a corner. His smile disappears all of a sudden as he thinks of his mother. What do I do now? I have given one promise to Maiyya and one promise to Meethi. It is my duty to take care of Meethi but how will I make Maiyya understand this?

-Break-

He thinks, what I will tell Maiyya. If Meethi isn’t killed then Maiyya will kill herself. No this cant be. I have lost my father already I cant lose my mother. He glances at Meethi. He decides he will have to lie. But what about Meethi I cannot take her back to haveli. I will somehow have to send her back to Mumbai that too today itself. But I cannot understand how to do so. How do I send her back?

The same old comes up to him. She asks him if he is in some sort of dilemma. She tells him to show her his hand so that she can read what’s written in his lines (destiny). She takes the peacock feather and rubs it across his hand. He quickly takes his hand away and denies believing in something of this sort. She tells him not to lie. He is scared to choose which of the two weigh more love. Her words echo in his mind and he goes quiet / speechless.

Uttaran 8th May

In the forest:

Meethi shows her hand to the same old lady (gypsy). She tells her, the road ahead would be tough. You will have many hurdles in your way but your love will win over everything. Meethi smiles.
She goes to call Vishnu. She wants to hear his future too. She drags him to that gypsy. She says your love is asking not to believe it. Your eyes say that your love has trust in it. With both of you together in love you can come over any hurdle that comes in your way. She continues saying his wife’s love has brought God’s blessings in his life. She will take away all your pains. She has saved your life by God’s grace and will continue doing so. Akash recalls how Meethi had walked up to the shiva idol bare feet and prayed for Akash’s long life.
The gypsy says you will soon be facing another problem soon. Your wife will again risk / forsake her life for your sake. He has flashback of Meethi promising him that she can go to any extent if it comes to his life.
Meethi teases him now you must not even think of going away from me for I am going to save you. Meethi jokingly asks the lady to look at Vishnu’s hand and tell if he will be getting any 2nd wife for himself. He tells her not to jokelike that. Meethi insists him to show his hand. The lady says a big storm is about to hit their lives which will create havoc in their lives. You will have to give agni pariksha in every sense be it of your love / sadness / trust / pain / darkness / things you are scared of….everything. Akash is too stunned to react. Meethi listens intently and asks for explanation. Akash angrily rubbishes it off. He doesn’t believe in any of this. He gets up from there and she runs after him. She tries to make him hear the gypsy once but he denies point blank. If you want to stay you can but I am leaving. He turns to go but then his inner voice asks him to stop. If I continue to fight with Meethi like this then I can send her to Mumbai on her own. I will at least have the satisfaction that she is safe. Forgive me God but I will have to hurt her in some way. She will go then only.
Aatishgarh Haveli:

Kajri enters her room and starts looking for the chit which has Meethi’s address and contact number written on it. She searches in cupboards but doesn’t find it anywhere. She recalls Meethi’s words that I am leaving it at yourdressing table. Kajri browses through the dressing table but still doesn’t find it. She leaves but the note is shown fallen beside the dressing table.

In the forest:

Meethi starts walking towards the gypsy woman again. Akash asks her where she is going. He twists her hand and she tells him to let go. He warns her not to go or else he will slap her. She is startled and says ok raise your hand on me. I can go alone. I don’t need you. I’m not scared.
He retorts even I am not interested to come along with you. She tells him I know you will come running after me in 2 days only. He laughs it off saying you don’t know me. I do what I say. Plus, I don’t give up to women’sstubbornness.
She replies I can very well tell you that you wont be able to live without me. He says he will help her get in bus. He asks some kaka how far is the main road from here. He replies that it will take 1.5 hours from now and he should take the road shown to him by the gypsy woman. He turns and tells Meethi to come. She asks him to at least thank them. They have helped them so much. He replies rudely and walks dragging her by her arm.

Thakur House:

Damini is sitting outside in front of the tulsi plant. She has flashback of when Iccha had handed her a small Meethi. Meethi shouldn’t miss her mother as you will be by her side always. I am leaving all my responsibilities on you. She recalls Jogi’s words. No one knows where meethi is. That Vishnu was a fraud. He cheated us. They aren’t in Switzerland.
Tappu spots Damini and comes and sits next to her. she asks Damini why she hasn’t slept till now. She replies that she wanted to sit near her Icchki for sometime so sat here (looking at the kalash kept near the plant). She too hasn’t slept why?
Tappu replies because I cannot stop myself from thinking about Meethi. How would I sleep in this condition? Damini rues the Meethi who couldn’t stay quiet for even a minute, I haven’t heard her voice in days. Tappu wipes her tears. Damini wonders where her Meethi would be, how she would be. Even sahab (Jogi) came back empty handed. Hope she is alright. Tappu consoles her that nothing would happen to Meethi. She isn’t that weak. Plus, she only says na, God always does good with good people. read full updates with pictures only at desitvbox.com Damini negates instead God gives more pain / troubles to good people. He rubs salt on their wounds saying that they have more strength to bear the pain. It is all false. The more good you are the more pain you will have to bear.
Tappu assures her it isn’t so. Our Meethi will be back soon. You are sitting her near Iccha, you can feel her right. She too is saying the same. We shouldn’t let go of hope for it gives it us courage to live our life. God will show us the way for sure. Meethi will be back with us very soon. She hugs a crying Damini.

In the forest:

Both reach the main road. Meethi is upset / sad. She asks him when you aren’t coming along then why did you come to drop me. I could go alone too. He says he knows his responsibilities. She mocks him yes I saw. No need to come along. I can go home alone.
He thinks in his mind. Meethi, please forgive me. I have no other option left. I want you to be safe and for that I will have to send you alone only….away from me, Maiyya, everyone!

Thakur House:

Tappu is taking Damini inside when she sees someone standing in a corner talking on phone. She calls out who’s there? Surabhi turns taken aback and stammers its me Surabhi.
Tappu asks who she was speaking to so late at night. Surabhi mistakenly replies her family. Damini is taken aback. Surabhi immediately clears her stance that she was trying Meethi’s number but it is unreachable. Kanha was sleeping inside so came out to call. She tells that she will take Ammo Nani inside to her room. But Tappu tells her she wants to talk to Ammo she will take her inside. Surabhi can go and sleep. She nods in a yes and goes leaving Tappu thinking.

-Break-

In the forest:

Akash spots the bus coming. He tells Meethi that she needs to buy a ticket as she gets on the bus. She asks him not to explain. You don’t have to worry when you aren’t coming along. I will go as I please. He tells her to get up on the bus. She sadly starts walking towards it. He shouts yeah why I should come. Jana jogi de naal song breaks in as he continues saying when you don’t need my help then why should I come. Even my shadow wont follow you after today.
She again repeats she knows he will come after her. She sadly gets up on the bus. He watches her every move heartbroken. He wants to go after her but somehow with great difficulty stops himself.
Meethi thinks he will come in 2 minutes. He cant stay without me for even a minute.

-Break-
Bus starts and Meethi is worried as to why Vishnu hasn’t boarded the bus yet. The song starts playing again. Akash very slowly reiterates his steps. He closes his eyes in pain.
He reminisces all his happy moments spent with Meethi. How he had proposed, the one where he was trying to teach her to ride a bike; their wedding; their romantic moments while coming to Aatishgarh and the rest which they enjoyed in the haveli. He looks towards the direction of the bus. He sits on a stone in the entrance of the jungle. Meethi asks the driver to stop the bus and she gets down. Tears fall down his cheek as he recalls every moment spent with Meethi.
A snake comes near him while he is busy crying and Meethi is walking towards him. The snake bites him on his hand. He gets up in pain and feels dizzy. Meethi spots Akash in this state and wonders. He sees her coming back. The image is blurred but he gets slightly happy. Sad piya o re piya starts playing in the background as Vishnu loses consciousness and falls on the ground. Meethi watches shocked and shouts Vishnu.

Uttaran 9th May

In the forest:

A snake comes near him while he is busy crying and Meethi is walking towards him. The snake bites him on his hand. He gets up in pain and feels dizzy. Meethi spots Akash in this state and wonders. He sees her coming back. The image is blurred but he gets slightly happy. Sad piya o re piya starts playing in the background as Vishnu loses consciousness and falls on the ground. Meethi watches shocked and shouts Vishnu.

She runs up to him shocked out of her wits. She asks him to open his eyes. I wont let anything happen to you. She shouts for help but no one is around. She wonders what to do now. She is crying and runs on road asking the cars to stop and help her. But no one stops. She runs back to him. She tries to wake him up, turns him around to face her.
She sees the mark on his hand and the snake passing by from there. She thinks if it has bit him. She wont let anything happen to him. She notices the foam coming out of his mouth. She wonders what if the poison spreads in his body. I wont let anything happen to you. She tears her dupatta and ties it on his arm and starts taking the poison out.

Aatishgarh Haveli:

Maiyya is getting restless in her room. Why is he taking so much time to return? The jungle is next to home only and now there would be wild animals too. Why hasn’t he called? Hope he isn’t in some trouble. Gomti comes asking her to join them to have food. Maiyya declines she will have it later. Gomti asks about Akash. Maiyya replies he will come. No need to worry about him. He will come after doing the last rites of Meethi only. You go have food and go to bed. Gomti nods in agreement and leaves from there. Maiyya thinks he will come after finishing her only. She glances at Avi’s photo.

In the forest:

Meethi is sucking out the poison from his hand and simultaneously trying to wake him up too. She coughs and feelsdizziness but doesn’t give up. She has a fainting spell. She still continues to wake him up. Get up Vishnu. She too feels dizzy while trying to wake him up. Meethi loses consciousness.

Thakur House:

A dream sequence where a young Iccha is praying and small Kanha is ringing the bell for her. Damini wakes up with a start and calls out Ichki!
She hears bells ringing inside and runs inside calling Icchas’ name. Tappu is doing puja. Damini takes Iccha’s name but then realises it is baby ji. What are you doing here early morning? Tappu asks her the same question. You too went back to the aangan (courtyard) at night na.
Damini says I was feeling restless so came. Tappu says now it would again get peace. Damini asks her what she is doing here early morning. Tappu smiles. You have never seen me getting up early and praying like this na. You have never seen Tappu folding her hands in prayers or bending down her head in front of God. Today I felt it from inside. Iccha’s heart has prompted me to come in front of God and pray. She holds Damini’s hand. Today I have told God that I want to meet my daughter asap. I have to meet her. I wont give up hope now. Conch shell plays in the background as Damini looks at Tappu’s hand.

In the forest:

Next morning, both are lying unconscious some distance away from each other. Akash gets flashes of Meethi getting up on the bus, him getting bit by the snake, Meethi coming back towards him and shouting his name before he fell unconscious.
He wakes up. I wonder if it was a delusion that Meethi had come. He tries getting up and feels his head aching badly. He looks around and finds the dupatta tied to his arm. Sad version of O re Piya starts in the background as the realisation hits him that Meethi had indeed come. He frantically looks around to find her. He shouts her name and spots her lying unconscious. He is too stunned and immediately rushes to her. Foam is coming out of Meethi’s mouth and he cleans it. He tries to revive her, tries rubbing her hand but no use.
He thinks he must do something before the poison spreads in her whole body. Get up Meethi. I wont let anything happen to you. You have to get up.

Thakur House:

Damini is looking at the wedding album of Meethi. She has flashback of her wedding – pheras, Meethi’s vidaai and how she had hugges Iccha. She sees Mukta and Rathore’s photo. She recalls how Mukku was trying to tell them the real identity of Vishnu and they dint listen to her.

Kanha finds her crying for Meethi. He comes up to her. Ammo nani nothing will happen to Meethi. You need to have faith in the police. They are doing their best.
Damini asks him why Vishnu did this with her or with us. He won our hearts with his innocence / genuineness. He has cheated all of us. What enmity does he have with us? He knew neither us nor Thakur sahab had too much money then what was his motive. Why he had to do this?
Kanha says I too have some doubts in my mind. But I still have trust in my Maiyya and her choice. She can never be wrong in understanding a person. Think Ammo nani she has taught so many children and has changed the hearts of many of them too. I fail to understand how she could not understand Vishnu. There are some things about him which none of us can fathom. The only thing that hurts me is that Meethi was our responsibility and we couldn’t do anything for her.
Surabhi was listening to their convo from outside. She smirks. You will never be able to find out who came as Vishnu in your lives and what his motive was. Mother has gone now its the turn of her daughter to go. Start doing the preps to send her to heaven.

In the forest:

Akash picks up Meethi in his arms. He turns to go towards the road but finds Maiyya and stops shocked.

-Break-

Twadev lagnam chant starts playing. Maiyya asks him what he is doing. He is taking her to get medicine. See, what you couldn’t do God has done. Even he is with me to give justice to my enemy. My enemy’s daughter and your wife is at the door of death. She is on her way to meet her mother.
Akash replies don’t forget she has saved your son’s life. Else it would have been me lying here instead of her. She has sacrificed her life for me. She dismisses him and his words.
He stays firm. She is your daughter-in-law who loves your son truly. I too love her. Not only with you but I will fight with everyone even the world for her just like Savitri had to save Satyavan’s life. No one can stop me.
She asks him if he will cheat his mother or forget the promise that he has given to her. He replies in affirmative. She gets distressed. He says because I realised that the path I was walking on was wrong. Look at this innocent girl she loves me from the depth of her heart. I am her husband. It is my duty to protect her. Maiyya says if she had brought him up to see this day.
He replies I made a mistake Maiyya. I couldn’t understand the promises that I had given to her. My hatred has failed in front of this innocent girl’s love. He looks at Meethi with love and then at his mother. I am alive today because of her. I wont let anything happen to her and no one can stop me now. She disappears (he was dreaming). He looks around and realises he was dreaming.

-Break-

The same sad song plays in the background. He runs on road trying to stop the vehicles but no one stops to help him out. A lorry stops but the men feel it might turn a police case. They lie to him about the lorry being full. He sees it empty and shouts if they have no humanity left. The episode ends as he concernedly looks at an unconscious Meethi lying in his arms.

Uttaran 10th May

In the forest:

Akash brings Meethi back to the where the banjara’s lived. He calls for the same gypsy woman. He tells her how the snake bit him but she took the poison out. Save her. Do something.

She tells him not to worry. I have the vaidh (medicinal doctor) here who knows how to take the poison out. She goes out calling for Munna. The rest of the banjaras watch anxiously while Akash rubs Meethi’s hands and continuously tries to wake her up. I wont let anything happen to you.

Aatishgarh Haveli:

Gomti comes up to Ekadashi who was standing looking out of the balcony. She asks her to have chaach (buttermilk). She declines. Gomti says I know you are waiting for Akash to return. But I doubt if he will come. We should send Nirbhay to do the task for Akash has fallen in love with Meethi.

Maiyya says she trusts him. His car must have broken down. Gomti again insists that we all know he has got a special place in his heart for that girl. He wont be able to kill Meethi. Love is stronger than blood relations. I feel he has left for Mumbai with that girl. Maiyya was already stressed out worrying and this angered her all the more. She picks up Gomti and throws her off the balcony. She holds her one hand and lets her hang in the air while Gomti cries for help. Maiyya is looking at her full of anger. She pulls her back all of a sudden.

Gomti is completely shaken. She asks her what if she got hurt. Maiyya says you dint ask me why I saved you….because you are my blood. If it was someone else then you know now what would I have done. And you are right some of their bones might get broken due to the fall.

Gomti reiterates her steps. Maiyya clarifies Akash is my son. He wont do something which will make me ashamed. You must never forget it. She nods back out of fear. Ekadashi tells her to clean his room and take out Meethi’s every memory so that he doesn’t think of her. Cook his favourite dishes. I want to welcome him grandly. She nods and leaves hurriedly.

Maiyya looks back angrily and shouts, don’t let my head fall low. You are listening right?

In the forest:

Akash tries to wake Meethi up but in vain. The gypsy woman (kaki) comes with the vaidh ji. He checks her pulse / eyes and starts mixing herbs. He mixes it in water; makes Meethi drink it and then spit it out. Akash holds on to her hand lovingly. He thinks please God give me the chance to send her back to her family safely. Hope it doesn’t happen that before I do something someone comes searching for me here.

Thakur House:

Surabhi is speaking to Agarth’s photo. When will you call me back? I am missing you all. Kanha enters and she drops the photo on floor by mistake. Before he can see anything she quickly picks up Meethi’s wedding photo. He holds her from the shoulders and she feels uneasy.

He asks her if she is missing Meethi. She nods in a yes. I don’t know who has cast their evil eye on our Meethi. Look at this guy’s face (Vishnu) – he looks so innocent. No one would this he is a cheat.

Kanha agrees with her and shares that Ammo nani was saying the same thing. She fakes worrying about Meethi. I don’t know where he would have hid her. I cant even sleep as I am worried about her. She tells him to rest and takes this chance to move the photo out of his sight. He tells her to take care of herself too as she has got all the responsibilities of this house now. He holds her hand and says I love you to her. She tries to smile back at him.

In the forest:

Akash is roaming in around the area when he spots a snake idol and sits down to pray. God, I know I have lied to Meethi all the time. I have done a huge drama I know. I accept my sins. Just make her well once, I promise I will free her. Once she wakes up I will send her very far away from me where even my shadow cannot touch her. I beg of you to save my Meethi.

Aatishgarh haveli:

Pavitra notices Gomti looking disturbed. She asks her if jiji said something. Gomti rubbishes it and asks her to keep quiet (she is having neck pain). Jiji has ordered to make Vishnu’s favourite dishes. Pavitra says the ration is empty. They will have to go to market to buy everything. Gomti tells her to do so. She instructs Kajri to clean his room and take out all of Meethi’s belongings so that he doesn’t remember her. Kajri nods her head and is thinking.

-Break-

Thakur House:

Damini, Veer and Tappu are looking at something when Rathore walks in. Tappu goes to show him the posters which Veer got printed. They have put it at every possible location. Damini adds that they have printed it in newspaper too.

Rathore is not happy with it. This isn’t a foolproof plan. You shouldn’t have done this. She has been away from days, why and where we don’t know. They are very clever criminals. If they see this then they will get alert. This is the reason why I dint do it earlier as well. We shouldn’t risk it.

Veer gets up unhappily. You don’t need to suggest me anything. You did what all you wanted to. Now please stay out of it. My daughter is the last gift from my wife. I will find her from where even the world ends. Saying so, he hurries out. Tappu tries to stop him but in vain. Damini is worried looking at Veer’s reaction.

Tappu tells Rathore not to be angry with him. You know he dint mean it. He is upset / angry about not being able to find Meethi. He is a father after all and who better than us can understand this pain. He says he does understand. This is the only reason why he is keeping quiet.

Tappu says once Meethi comes back all will be fine. Rathore shares his worries. How do I explain to him and you all that I don’t break my promise? I have promised Ammo, Thakur sahab, Iccha ji and you. I cant back out now.

In the forest:

Akash comes across some kids who ask about Meethi’s health. He bends down and says she has been given medicine. We will have to wait for some time. I have heard that God listens to kids. Please pray that she gets well fast.

One of the girls tells him not to cry. She explains to him that God doesn’t throw us in the river to make us sink. He does it to clear our mind, soul and body of the sins we have committed. He hugs that girl and tears roll down his cheeks.

-Break-

Aatishgarh Haveli:

Kajri is clearing Meethi’s things. She picks their photo and speaks her heart out. Hope you are alright. I just wish that Akash’s love for her has increased. I am praying to God to do that only. She wipes her tears and starts cleaning the room.

She spots the chit which has Meethi’s address and contact number written on it. She becomes happy and recalls Pavitra and Gomti’s convo that Pavitra will be going to market to buy stuff for Vishnu. she thinks she too will have to find a way to go along with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment